Antiquing at Round Top - Not a Total Loss
My premature arrival at the Roundtop Antiques Week show was not a total loss.
As I said in my last post, we had a great meal at Royer's Roundtop Cafe, and we did manage to uncover a few goodies. Because we were so early we got first picks, so I'll share the booty:
- We culled out seven incredible, hand embroidered Guatemalan aprons from a shipment fresh in from customs - very excited about the inspiration possibilities here.
- a vintage serape surprisingly tucked away within some new reproductions - great colors.
- a silk Chinese fan and 3 hanging lanterns - for a photo shoot.
- Roy Rogers & Dale Evans paper doll set - couldn't resist.
- a Mexican sombrero - great graphics.
- a vintage, gab rodeo shirt - no brainer.
- some miscellaneous letters - hmmm?