Double D Ranch Market Spaghetti
DOUBLE D RANCH'S
OK, YOU ASKED, AND HERE IT IS... OUR FAMOUS DOUBLE D RANCH MARKET SPAGHETTI!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can crushed Rotel tomatoes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 can black olives, sliced
- 3 bunches of green onions chopped including green stems
- 1 produce container of fresh mushrooms
- 2 lb block of Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 packages of thin spaghetti, cooked
- 1/8 tsp. oregano
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. cumin salt to taste
- chicken stock
- Cook chicken breasts in chicken broth until done. Set aside chicken broth.
- Cool chicken and cut into cubes.
- Using 3 to 4 cups of chicken broth, add green onions, mushrooms, Rotel tomatoes and spices and bring to a boil.
- Cook on medium heat until onions are translucent then add canned soups.
- Bring mixture back to a boil, stirring often.
- Add chicken to mixture and continue cooking on medium heat.
- Add cubed Velveeta cheese to the mixture, reduce heat and continue to stir.
- Add black olives and salt.
- Add cooked spaghetti and mix thoroughly.
- Serve with a salad and crusty bread.
NOTE: additional chicken broth or additional Velvetta cheese can be added to suit your taste.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.