Cuff, Turquoise, Statement, Morenci, Old Pawn, 2786
ONE OF A KIND COLLECTOR’S ITEM.
Big and bold, this Old Pawn piece is a jaw-dropper. The large recessed rectangular face boasts 5 gorgeous stones of genuine Morenci turquoise set in tiny serrated bezels accompanied by silver leaf, mound, and drop details; flanked by similar recessed trapezoids, each also featuring a beautiful Morenci turquoise stone and silver accents. The band consists of three substantial silver bars that taper toward the back. This piece has some heft to it. It’s a stunning statement piece, a once-in-a-lifetime kind of find for the serious Southwestern jewelry collector.
- materials: sterling silver, Morenci turquoise
- dimensions: 5 1/2" inside, 1 1/4" gap, 2 1/2" across face
- weight: 100 grams
- nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings
- no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from ethnographic use
- style number: JB2786