Cuff, Cluster, Turquoise, Vintage, '60's, 2737
A GREAT CLUSTER CUFF IS LIKE A STATEMENT SQUASH BLOSSOM -- EVERY GIRL NEEDS ONE AND YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY!
This 1960s era vintage beauty is a wide openwork cluster featuring a round center stone surrounded by dozens of petit point stones of blue turquoise set in tiny serrated bezels, accented by twist wire detailing and framed by sterling silver repousse. So pretty and unique!
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- dimensions: 1 1/4" gap, 5 1/2" inside, 2" face
- weight: 44 grams
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings
- no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from use
- collected in New Mexico
- style number: JB2737