Pin & Pendant, Turquoise, 510
THIS TWO-IN-ONE STATEMENT PIECE MAKES A BIG IMPRESSION.
The center stone is a large cabochon of beautiful Carlin turquoise with some light matrix, set in tiny serrated bezels and framed with twist wire, stamped silver drops, and two large applique leaves on each side. It’s equipped with a c-clasp pin to be worn as a brooch, but also a pendant loop if you want to slide this statement piece on your favorite silver chain or strand of beads. At almost 4” long, it’s impossible to ignore -- certainly a conversation starter!
- affiliation: likely Navajo
- materials: sterling silver, Carlin turquoise
- dimensions: 3 3/4" x 3 1/4"
- closure: locking c clasp
- weight: 111 grams
- style number: JP510
- nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings
- no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from use