Ring, Turquoise, Multi Stone, Vintage, 50's, 557
We’re in love with this color combo!
This 1950s vintage statement ring features seven small stones in varying shades of turquoise, ranging from green to light blue, set in tiny serrated bezels, and accented with sterling silver drops.
- affiliation: likely Navajo
- markings: (hand-scribed) B-possibly trader's code
- materials: certified sterling silver, turquoise
- dimensions: 1 3/8" x 5/8"
- weight: 7 grams
- size: 5.25
- condition: fair vintage condition with oxidation and wear, slightly out of round
- style number: JR557