Ring, Turquoise, Single Stone, Hallmark, Vintage, 706
STATEMENT RINGS ARE BIG RIGHT NOW -- IN EVERY SENSE.
This vintage beauty (likely Navajo) features a long narrow cabochon of turquoise with heavy grey matrix set in a square-serrated bezel and framed with silver twist wire detailing.
- artist: undetermined
- affiliation: likely Navajo
- markings: CR (stacked)
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- dimensions: 2" x 1/2"
- size: 6.25
- weight: 15 grams
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stone is secure in its setting
- stones show light abrasion & hairline fractures in the matrix
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from use
- style number: JR706