Ring, Coral, Single Stone, Traditional Stamp Work, Hallmark, Vintage, 704
LOOK AT THIS LITTLE LOVELY!
The center stone is a polished oval cabochon of red coral set in a serrated bezel surrounded by sterling silver stamp work details and silver drop accents on a two-bar band that tapers to one toward the back.
- artist: undetermined
- affiliation: Navajo
- hallmarks: WL, STERLING
- materials: sterling silver, coral
- dimensions: 1/2" across face, 1" long
- size: 7
- weight: 4.5 grams
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stone is secure in its setting
- no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from use