Ring, Cluster, Black Moon Stone, Hallmark, Vintage, 702
LET YOUR FINGERS DO THE TALKING.
Created by the late Sam Hunt, this pretty little piece consists of several cabochons of the uncommon black moonstone, set in simple bezels, framed with twist wire detailing and interspersed with sterling silver dots.
Sam Lovato (1935-1999); Kewa). Shell inlay; plain silver necklaces; earrings; leaf applique; overlay; set stones. Father of Ed Lovato (not active).Marks: S (embedded in an arrow): S L (conjoined)
- artist: Sam Lovato (deceased)
- affiliation: Santo Domingo
- markings: S (embedded in an arrow) Pictograph
- materials: sterling silver, onyx
- dimensions: 1 " x 1 1/4"
- weight: 13 grams
- sizes: 8
- nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings
- no stone chips or hairline fractures
- style number: JR702