Pin, Zuni Inlay, Knifewing, Vintage, 528
The ultimate warrior, the Zuni knifewing is the half man and half eagle spirit being.
Handcrafted in tiny pieces of mother of pearl, turquoise, orange spiny, and onyx, this incredible example of Zuni lapidary work can be worn on your favorite denim jacket or granddad’s old hat.
- affiliation: Zuni
- markings: (etched script) Rex
- materials: sterling silver, onyx, turquoise, mother of pearl, coral
- dimensions: 1 3/4" x 1 1/4"
- weight: 9 grams
- closure: locking c clasp
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings
- some abrasion to stones
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from use
- style number: JP528