Pin & Pedant, Cluster, Spiral, Turquoise, Vintage, '70's, 504
THIS STUNNING SPIRAL WILL HAVE YOU HYPNOTIZED.
A vintage 1970s-era creation, this mesmerizing swirl pin features 9 curved tendrils, each consisting of 7 snake eye turquoise stones in serrated bezels lined by small sterling silver drops, evenly spaced spiraling out from a central turquoise stone. It’s eccentric and unique and absolutely awesome.
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- dimensions: 3 1/2" diameter
- weight: 49 grams
- closure: locking c-clasp with pendant loop
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings, no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from ethnographic use
- style number: JP504