Pin, Novelty, Sterling Silver, Arrow with Dangler, Vintage, Estate
This one hits the mark!
With a bit of everything iconic to the Southwest, this charming arrow pin features three additional dangling charms including a coyote, cactus and a moon. It is handcrafted in sterling silver and adds the perfect amount of punch when worn on your hat, bag or favorite denim jacket. But, ‘ya better “giddy-up” ‘cause these vintage conversationals are getting harder to come by and this one is exceptional!
- vintage 1980 from the estate of a Native American jewelry collector
- affiliation: likely Navajo
- materials: sterling silver
- dimensions: 3.5"
- weight: 13 grams
- closure: bar pin with c-clasp
- condition: very nice vintage condition with light oxidation and wear
- style number: JP324