Pin, Inlay, Maiden, Hallmark, Vintage, 384
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Theresa Waseta (deceased), is known for her charming maidens.
Created in sterling silver with mother-of-pearl, jet, turquoise, and coral inlay, this charming pin portrays Waseta’s signature maiden with demure, downcast eyes and hands tucked behind her back.
This piece is versatile and can be worn as a pin or as a pendant.
Theresa Waseta was a listed Zuni artist since 1965 and was well known for her Zuni Maiden creations. Her pieces portray a demure little maiden with downcast eyes and her hands behind her back.
- artist: Teresa Waseta, d
- markings: (script) Waseta
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise, mother of pearl, jet, coral
- dimensions: 1 3/4" x 3/4"
- weight: 8 grams
- closure: locking c-clasp and pendant loop
- condition: excellent vintage condition with light oxidation and wear
- style number: JP384
All returns on jewelry subject to exchange or store credit only.