Pin, Cluster, Turquoise, Vintage, Hallmark, 490
PIN ON A LITTLE PRETTY.
Crafted by Navajo artisan husband and wife duo, Eunice J. and Joe Wilson, this beautiful vintage Navajo pin (c. the 1980s) feature beautifully polished cabochons of baby blue turquoise with some light matrix, set in tiny serrated bezels, accented by tiny twist wire details and framed with sterling silver repousse and drops. It’s perfect to pin on your outfit, your scarf, your bag, or your hat -- anywhere you could use a pop of Southwestern style.
Eunice J. Wilson (Navajo). Active since 1980s. Cluster work. Eunice Wilson shares the stamp with her husband Jo Wilson.
Mark: J & E WILSON (usually on an applied plate)
Joe Wilson (?) Cluster work. Joe Wilson shares the stamp with his wife Eunice Wilson.
Mark: J & E Wilson (usually on an applied plate)
- artist: Eunice J. & Joe Wilson
- affiliation: Navajo
- hallmarks: J & E WILSON (on applied plate)
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- dimensions: 2" x 2 3/4"
- weight: 28 grams
- closure: locking c-clasp
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings
- no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from Ethnographic use
- style number: JP490