Pendant, Conversational, '76 Liberty Bell, Turquoise, Old Pawn, '70's, 502
There’s a crack in the Liberty Bell!
Sure ‘nuff...and this Bi-Centennial commemorative pendant has one too. Handcrafted to celebrate our country’s 200th birthday, this vintage pendant features the patriotic bell with a beautifully hued turquoise stone for its clapper. It dates to 1976 (duh) and is not only a conversation starter but a true collectible.
Collected in Gallup, NM
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- dimensions: 1 3/4" x 2 1/4"
- weight: 16.5 grams
- closure: pendant loop & locking c-clasp
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stone is secure in its setting
- no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from use
- style number: JP502