Necklace, Squash Blossom Variation, Bear Claw, Turquoise & Coral, Vintage Estate, 1154
EVERYBODY NEEDS A STATEMENT SQUASH BLOSSOM!
This vintage necklace is a variation on your traditional squash blossom. The single strand of sterling silver Navajo pearl beads has 14 simple silver squashes and is anchored by a large unique pendant that features a bear claw, a small red coral cabochon, and a turquoise stone, embellished with leaf applique and accents of sterling silver drops and scroll detail. Certainly a standout statement piece.
- materials: sterling silver bear claw, coral, turquoise
- dimensions: 25 1/2" length
- claw: 3"
- weight: 109 grams
- closure: hook & eye
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their setting
- no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from ethnographic use
- style number: JN1154