Necklace, Squash Blossom, Turquoise, Vintage, Estate, '30's, 1169
A STUNNING SQUASH BLOSSOM THAT’S NEARLY 100 YEARS OLD.
This vintage squash blossom dates back to the 1930s. The sleek sterling silver naja features three-pronged tips and a blue-green turquoise cabochon on a strand of graduated sterling silver beads. It’s a very special early piece of Navajo craftsmanship and a unique find.
- affiliation: Navajo
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- dimensions: 20", beads graduate from 3.1 mm to 13.6 mm
- weight: 65 gram
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings
- no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from ethnographic use
- style number: JN1169