Necklace, Squash Blossom & Earrings, Turquoise, Vintage, Hallmark
We are loving the smaller scale of this vintage squash blossom - it is perfect for layering!
One-of-a-kind, this dainty, Zuni squash blossom necklace features twelve delicate blossoms. Petit point turquoise stones are presented in a traditional Zuni cluster shape and are highlighted with tiny snake-eye stones - all set in the tiniest serrated bezels we have ever seen. The naja continues the fine turquoise lapidary work with a cluster olla. Matching earrings make for a very rare set.
Sans hallmarks, typical of early pieces, this is a one-of-a-kind piece that will mix wonderfully with the rest of your native American jewelry collection.
- affiliation: Zuni
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- dimensions: 1" earrings, 21" long, 1.6 " x 2",
- weight earring: 5 grams
- weight necklace: 60 grams
- closure: necklace: hook & eye
- earrings are screw back- we can assist in converting these to a french wire
- very nice vintage condition with light oxidation and wear
- style: JN737