Necklace, Natural Stone, Nugget, Turquoise, Morenci, Vintage, '70's
THIS LITTLE LOVELY IS IDEAL FOR LAYERING.
A fabulous vintage find (c. 1970s), this necklace immediately catches your eye with its bright blue natural nuggets of Morenci turquoise and keeps your attention with its sterling silver beads and cones. The sterling silver chain has a hook-and-eye closure that can be clasped at 4 different lengths -- another reason it’s the perfect piece to layer.
- affiliation: Navajo
- materials: sterling silver, Morenci turquoise
- dimensions: 22" end to end
- weight: 46 grams
- closure: sterling silver cones, extender chain and hook & eye closure
- condition: nice vintage condition
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from ethnographic use
- style number: JN1148