Necklace, Natural Stone, Jacla, Turquoise, Vintage, 1172
EXQUISITE COLOR AND CRAFTSMANSHIP.
Created by Lupe Lovato, this vintage jaclas necklace is long, lovely creation crafted from graduated discs of turquoise and orange spiny oyster. The double-stranded necklace features the original sinew tie, and two 6” dangling jaclas tipped with spiny oyster tabs. Absolutely stunning statement piece.
- artist: Lupe Lovato
- materials: turquoise, orange spiny oyster
- dimensions: 38" long
- weight: 140 gram
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings
- no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from ethnographic use
- style number: JN1172