Necklace, Bearclaw, Turquoise, Hallmark, Vintage, 1180
THIS ISN’T YOUR EVERYDAY SQUASH BLOSSOM.
We’re used to them being fabulous, but this stunning statement squash is fierce! The eye-catching blossoms and coordinating naja all feature stones of striking bright blue turquoise accented with detailed leaf and floral applique and -- most notably -- are adorned with genuine bear claws. The blossoms are affixed to a double-strand of sterling silver desert pearls that joins to a single strand toward the back. It goes without saying that this vintage beauty is a one-of-a-kind conversation starter!
- artist: undetermined
- markings: EM, (undecipherable)
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise, genuine bear claw
- dimensions: 16" end to end + pendants
- naja: 2 1/2" x 3"
- blossom: 3" x 1"
- weight: 137 grams
- closure: hook & eye
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings
- no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from use
- style number: JN1180