Necklace, Bead, Desert Pearls, Stamped, Jumbo Size, Adjustable, Vintage, 1240
A SILVER STRAND THAT’S A STATEMENT PIECE ALL ITS OWN.
Normally, when we think of silver desert pearl necklaces, we think smaller, dainty, made for layering. Well, this bold vintage beauty has some size to it! The desert pearls are graduated in size, and seemingly also in silver content, with the centermost beads being sterling and more composite toward the back. The jumbo-sized beads feature silver stampwork and are separated by tiny metal spacers. Now, while this sizable piece can certainly hold its own, it also happens to have an adjustable length hook-and-eye closure which makes it perfect for -- you guessed it -- layering!
- materials: sterling silver, 800 silver
- dimensions: adjustable, 17 1/2" to 20 1/2"
- closure: base metal hook & eye
- weight: 122 grams
- condition: nice vintage condition
- large beads, 800 silver
- end cones and small beads are sterling silver
- some beads are not soldered completely
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from use
- style number: JN1230