Necklace, Bead, Desert Pearls, 26", Pilar Lovato, 1133
A STRAND OF SILVER BEADS IS A STAPLE!
If you’re like us, when it comes to Southwestern jewelry, layering is everything. The ultimate building block is a chic strand of silver beads. Crafted by Pilar Lovato for Peyote Bird Designs, this necklace is a 26” strand of graduated sterling silver desert pearls, accented by a single turquoise bead on a wool string. It’s pretty on its own with your everyday outfit, but like we said -- layering is everything.
- artist: Pilar Lovato for Peyote Bird Designs, Santa Fe, NM.
- affiliation: Santo Domingo
- hallmarks: sterling silver hangtag: Peyote Bird
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise, wool string
- dimensions: 26 1/2"
- weight: 65 grams
- closure: traditional cord wrap
- style number: JN1133