Necklace, Bead, desert Pearls, 24", Lisa Chavez, 1132
A STRAND OF SILVER BEADS IS A STAPLE!
If you’re like us, when it comes to Southwestern jewelry, layering is everything. The ultimate building block is a chic strand of silver beads. Crafted by Lisa Chavez for Peyote Bird Designs, this necklace is a 24” strand of graduated sterling silver desert pearls, accented by a single turquoise bead. It’s pretty on its own with your everyday outfit, but like we said -- layering is everything.
- artist: Lisa Chavez for Peyote Bird Designs, Santa Fe, NM
- affiliation: Santo Domingo
- hallmarks: sterling silver hangtag, Peyote Bird
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- dimensions: 24 1/2" end to end
- weight: 94 grams
- closure: lobster-claw
- style number: JN1132