Cuff, Turquoise, Single Stone, Stampwork, Hallmark, Vintage, 2730
The work of the late Navajo artisan, Emma Lincoln, this striking statement cuff features a huge cabochon of turquoise with light brown to cream matrix, set in a simple bezel framed with twist wire detailing and surrounded by unique stamp work on an interestingly-shaped wide sterling silver cuff. It’s the kind of timeless, classic collector that goes from investment piece to heirloom. Stunning.
Emma Lincoln (?-2016; Navajo). Crosses with stones.
Mark: Emma Lincoln
- artist: Emma Lincoln (deceased)
- affiliation: Navajo
- hallmarks: STERLING Emma Lincoln
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- dimensions: 6" inside, 1 1/2" gap, 2" across the face
- weight: 90 grams
- closure: hinged clasp with safety chain
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stone is secure in its setting, no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from use
- style number: JB2730