Cuff, Turquoise, Single Stone, Slab, Vintage '70s, 2766
NOT MUCH CAN COMPLETELY STOP US IN OUR TRACKS, BUT THIS BIG BEAUTIFUL BRACELET SURE DID.
This bold bracelet is 1970s-era vintage cuff featuring an enormous slab of gorgeous turquoise set in a handmade bezel, framed by two large sterling silver leaf applique accents (affixed at an angle that almost gives the face of the bracelet a shadowbox quality) and substantial sterling silver drops. The centerpiece is affixed to an openwork three-bar band that tapers to the back. Absolutely incredible piece -- a collector, for sure.
- artist: undetermined
- hallmarks: S.E. (engraved script)
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- dimensions: 5" inside, 1" gap, 2 3/4" across face
- weight: 70 grams
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stone is secure in its setting
- stone has been repaired
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from use
- style number: JB2766