Cuff, Turquoise, Single Stone, Old Pawn, 2382
A little turquoise and silver can go a long way to lift your outfit as well as your mood.
This old pawn cuff is definitely a mood booster. Crafted in sterling silver it features a single turquoise stone set in a simple bezel. Deep stamp work of arrow motifs fills the band making this a beautiful piece of Native American craft.
- affiliation: likely Navajo
- old pawn
- collected in Southern Arizona
- markings: sterling
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- dimensions: 6 1/2" inner, 1 1/4 " gap, 1/2" wide
- weight: 11 grams
- condition: excellent vintage condition with light oxidation and wear
- style number: JB2382