Cuff, Turquoise, Single Stone, Large Slab, Hallmark, Vintage, 2697
You’re going to attract all sorts of attention (and envy) in this stunning statement piece. This Old Pawn cuff (likely Navajo) is centered by a huge free-form turquoise stone with heavy dark brown matrix, set in a simple bezel and surrounded by twist wire detailing and traditional Navajo-style stamp work. The three-bar band tapers toward the back. It’s simply stunning -- imagine how much it adds to an outfit! Definitely a timeless collector’s piece.
- artist: undetermined
- affiliation: likely Navajo
- marks: J N (engravers pen)
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- dimensions: 5 3/4" inside, 1 1/4" gap, 2 1/2" across face
- stone: 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- weight: 97 gram
- condition: very nice vintage condition with light oxidation and wear
- style number: JB2697