Cuff, Turquoise, Row, Vintage 1930's, 2764
STUNNING STATEMENT PIECE.
This beautiful vintage cuff is a three-row turquoise bracelet set with 39 turquoise stones, all with a gorgeous variation of color and matrix to them, set in simple silver bezels. The stones are accented by substantial silver drops affixed to a triple split-bar band that tapers to the back. This is a well-crafted bracelet in sterling silver, dating back to the 1960s. It’s eye-catching and impossible to ignore -- certain to be a long-cherished favorite in your collection.
- hallmarks: undetermined
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- dimensions: 5 1/4" inside, 1 1/2" gap, 1 1/2" across face
- weight: 85.7 grams
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings
- some stone abrasion and pitting typical of age
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from ethnographic use
- style number: JB2764