Cuff, Turquoise, Row, Trader's Code, Old Pawn, 2756
TAKE A LOOK AT THAT TURQUOISE.
This lovely little bracelet is a vintage Old Pawn piece featuring a row of 9 small oval turquoise cabochons with matrix set in simple bezels, accented by tiny silver drops, and framed by two bars of sterling silver with simple sleek stamp work. A gorgeous piece, solo or stacked!
- hallmark: inscribed traders code CSI
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- dimensions: 5 1/4" inside, 1" gap, 3/4" across face
- weight: 29 gram
- nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in setting, some stone chips, and hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- wear from ethnographic use