Cuff, Turquoise, Natural, Coin Silver, Vintage, '20's, 2752
A STUNNING PIECE THAT’S A CENTURY OLD.
Some things just get better with age: fine wines and Southwestern jewelry. This beautiful bracelet dates back to the 1920s. The sterling silver cuff features a dimensional center stripe and boasts three turquoise stones, one central rectangle of blue-green turquoise, flanked by two square stones of green turquoise. The craftsmanship is heavy and handmade and incredible to behold. A collector’s piece, for certain.
- materials: sterling silver, natural turquoise
- dimensions: 1/2" face, 1 1/4" gap, 5 1/2" inside
- weight: 54 grams
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings
- one stone is cracked
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from ethnographic use
- style number: JB2752