Cuff, Turquoise, Heavy Stamping, Hallmark, Vintage, 2806
STUNNING STATEMENT CUFF!
Crafted by talented Navajo silversmith Gilbert Tom, this wide vintage cuff bracelet features an eye-catching radial design of heavy sterling silver stamp work, centered around a beautiful cabochon of light blue turquoise set in a simple bezel and framed by twist wire detailing. This pretty piece is enough to make your whole outfit, but throwing on a couple thin stackers with it would take your Southwestern style to the next level.
Gilbert Tom (Navajo). Retro style’ stamp work; boxes, ashtrays.Mark: Gilbert Tom (script; sometimes with a feather)
- artist: Gilbert Tom
- affiliation: Navajo
- hallmarks: Gilbert Tom Sterling
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- dimensions: 1 3/8" gap, 6" inside, 2 1/4" across the face
- weight: 100 grams
- nice vintage condition
- stone is secure in its setting
- no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from use
- style number: JB2806