Cuff, Turquoise & Coral, Row, Hallmark, Vintage, 1970's, 2562
Add a little “Goodluck” to your arm with this one-of-a-kind bracelet!
This 1970s era vintage find is the work of renowned Southwest jewelry artisan, Teddy Goodluck, Jr. (He marks his jewelry creations with a TG inside a cloverleaf -- clever, huh?) The cuff consists of alternating oval cabochons of turquoise and red coral in simple bezels and set in a sterling silver band of drops and tiny stamp work. It’s fabulous for adding a little color variety to your bracelet stack!
Teddy Goodluck, Jr. (1956-; Navajo). Shadowbox; nuggets. Son of Teddy Goodluck.Mark: T G (usually inside a cloverleaf; may also have a stamped symbol)
- artist: Teddy Goodluck, Jr.
- markings: TG inside the cloverleaf
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise, coral
- dimensions: 5" inside, 1" gap, 1/2" across face
- weight: 46 grams
- condition: good vintage condition with light wear and oxidation
- style number: JB2562