Cuff, Turquoise, Chip Inlay, Lucky Clovers, Estate, Vintage, '70's, 2639
Lucky you! It’s a set of TWO!
A fabulous find from the estate of an avid collector out of Houston, these pretty vintage pieces were originally acquired in the Gallup, New Mexico area circa the 1970s. The large cuff features a series of clovers composed of turquoise chip inlay with delicate inset sterling silver details in an openwork design on a two-bar band. It comes with a smaller-scale matching watchband, making for a really stunning set in a very unique style.
- artist: undetermined
- markings: Leo/Aquarius mark
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise chip inlay
- dimensions: 1 1/2" gap, 5 1/8" inside, 1 1/8" across the face
- weight: 80 grams for the bracelet, 61 for watchband
- condition: very good vintage condition with oxidation and wear
- style number: JB2639