Cuff, Turquoise, Bow Ties, Vintage, '30's - '40's
THERE ARE A LOT OF INTRICACIES TO LOVE ABOUT THIS STUNNING STATEMENT BRACELET.
This vintage beauty dates back to circa 1930-40 and features light blue turquoise stones set in simple bezels and arranged in a “bowtie” design (square center stone, flanked by two slightly trapezoidal stones), accented by silver stamping. The turquoise bowties are separated by columns of sterling silver drops in a subtle openwork design. It’s all very unique -- like we said, a lot to love.
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- dimensions: 5" inside, 1 1/4" gap, 1 1/4" across face
- weight: 59 grams
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings
- one stone has a hairline fracture, other stones have abrasion
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from use
- collected in New Mexico
- style number: JB2726