Cuff, Triple Stone, Spiny Oyster & Turquoise, Hallmark, Vintage, 790
SAY HELLO TO YOUR NEW FAVORITE STACKER!
We love finding a piece that can add a little variety to our stack, and this vintage beauty by Pauline Nelson is one of those pieces! The sterling silver cuff has a unique silhouette, part straight and part scalloped, with decorative stampwork. It is centered by a row of three oval cabochons of orange spiny oyster accented by 6 small stones of bright blue snake eye turquoise, all in tiny serrated bezels. It’s got color and dimension -- what more could you want in a stacker bracelet?
- artist: Pauline Nelson, Navajo
- markings: Sterling N
- materials: sterling silver, orange spiny oyster, turquoise
- dimensions: 1 1/4" gap, 6" inside, 3/4" across face
- weight: 38 grams
- nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings
- no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from use
- style number: JB2790