Cuff, Sterling Silver, Hallmark, Vintage, 2580
Stand out in sterling silver.
Crafted by the renowned husband and wife jewelry artisan duo, Mary & Ken Bill, this sleek silver cuff bracelet features a row of repeating stamp work designs flanked by two stamped bars. It’s simple and stunning and would make a great sterling silver spacer in a stack!
Ken Bill (Navajo). Stamp work; silver, gold. Ken Bill shares at least one stamp with his wife Mary Bill.
Marks: KEN BILL NAVAJO (may also include 12k G.F); Mary & Ken Bill; Mary KENNETH BILL NAVAJOMary Bill (Navajo). Heavy gauge; silver, gold, stamp work. At least one of the stamps is shared with her husband Ken Bill.
- artist: Kenneth & Mary Bill
- affiliation: Navajo
- markings: K & M Bill, Navajo, STERLING
- materials: sterling silver
- dimensions: 5 1/2" inside, 1 1/8" gap, 5/8" across face
- weight: 45 grams
- condition: excellent vintage condition with oxidation and wear
- style number: JB2580