Cuff,Moonstone, 7 Stone, Hallmark, Vintage, 2796
LOVE YOU TO THE MOONSTONE AND BACK!
Crafted by the late Sam Lovato, a renowned and collectible Santo Domingo silversmith, this unique vintage bracelet is a straight-edged cuff of sterling silver bars adorned with seven polished moonstone cabochons, set in simple bezels and accented by sterling silver drops. The beautiful arrangement of the uncommon stone makes this a stand-out piece for your collection, offering a versatile statement cuff worn solo or a great bracelet for adding some variety to your stack.
Sam Lovato (1935-1999); Kewa). Shell inlay; plain silver necklaces; earrings; leaf applique; overlay; set stones. Father of Ed Lovato (not active).Marks: S (embedded in an arrow): S L (conjoined)
- artist: Sam Lovato (deceased) for Christopher's Enterprises
- affiliation: Santo Domingo
- markings: S (embedded in an arrow) Pictograph
- materials: sterling silver, moonstone
- dimensions: 1 1/2" gap, 5 1/4" inside, 1" across face
- weight: 59 grams
- nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings
- no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from use
- style number: JB2796