Cuff, Inlay, Checkerboard, Hallmark, Vintage, '80's, 2723
WE’RE WILLING TO BET THIS LITTLE BEAUTY IS UNLIKE ANYTHING ELSE YOU OWN.
This stunning ‘80s-era vintage bracelet is a convex silver cuff featuring an incredible inlay of tiny turquoise squares in varying hues, arranged in the traditional Santo Domingo checkerboard mosaic style. The preciseness of the alignment is awe-inspiring and the arrangement of the array of stone shades is stunning. The curve is smooth to the touch, which again, is a testament to the expert level of craftsmanship. It’s unbelievably impressive. And beautiful.
- affiliation: Santo Domingo
- hallmarks: J.A. YOUNG STERLING
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- dimensions: 5 1/2" inside, 1" gap, 1 1/4" across face
- weight: 87 grams
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from use
- style number: JB2723