Cuff, Coral, Row, Fluted Silverwork, Hallmark, Vintage, 2781
THIS BENNETT BRACELET IS A BEAUTY!
Crafted by talented Southwestern jewelry artisan Raymond Bennett, this awesome vintage cuff features a center row of uniform oval cabochons of genuine Mediterranean red coral, flanked by sterling silver repousse, fluted drops, twist wire detailing, and a diagonally stamped band. It’s a standout piece on its own, but it’s perfect for adding a little coral to your stack!
Ray Bennett (Navajo). Jewelry; stone sets and stamp work, sometimes with gold.Marks: R. BENNETT; Ray Bennett
- artist: Raymond Bennett
- hallmarks: R. Bennett STERLING
- materials: sterling silver, coral
- dimensions: 5 1/2"" inside, 1 1/4 " gap, 1 1/4" across face
- weight: 87 grams
- nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings
- no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- style number: JB2780