Cuff, Cluster, Turquoise, Vintage, '50's, 2722
A STATEMENT CUFF IS LIKE A GREAT SQUASH BLOSSOM — EVERYONE NEEDS ONE AND YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY!
This 1950s-era vintage cuff features 17 polished stones of Sleeping Beauty turquoise, one central 11-stone cameo cluster, flanked by two 3-stone silver slabs on either side, and a 3-bar openwork band. The center stone is framed in twist wire detailing and the “petals” of the cluster are slightly more spaced out than is commonly seen, showing a bit more of the sterling silver face. Really vibrant colors and unique arrangement.
- affiliation: likely Navajo
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- dimensions: 5 1/2" inside, 1 1/4" gap, 2" across face
- weight: 65 grams
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings, no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from use
- style number: JB2722