Cuff, Cluster, Turquoise, Petit Point, Hallmark, Vintage, 2769
CUFF UP IN THIS CLASSIC CLUSTER.
This gorgeous vintage cluster cuff is the work of the late Phillip Byjoe, a renowned Southwest jewelry artisan. Arranged in a classic radial cluster design, this large statement cuff features row after row of beautiful blue turquoise petit point stones set in tiny serrated bezels, separated by twist wire detailing and accented with sterling silver drops. It’s a timeless classic and a must-have for the collection of any Southwestern jewelry lover.
Phillip Byjoe (1956 - 2003; Navajo). Petit point cluster work, needlepoint. One stamp is shared with Virginia Byjoe.Marks: P. BYJOE; P. & V. BYJOE
- artist: Phillip & Virginia Byjoe (deceased)
- markings: P. & V. BYJOE
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- measurements: 1" gap, 3 1/3" across the face, 5 1/2" inside
- weight: 85 grams
- condition: very nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings
- no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from use
- style number: JB2769