Cuff, Cluster, Turquoise, Hallmark, Old Pawn, Vintage, 2741
CUFF UP IN THIS CLASSIC CLUSTER.
This gorgeous Old Pawn vintage cluster cuff by Navajo jewelry artisan, Justin Wilson Sr., is arranged in a ] radial cluster design, featuring rows of beautiful blue turquoise petit point stones set in tiny serrated bezels, separated by twist wire detailing and accented with sterling silver drops. The outer circle is broken up by unique sterling silver repousse semi-circles for a little extra shine. It’s a timeless classic and a must-have for the collection of any Southwestern jewelry lover.
Justin Wilson (? - 2016; Navajo). Cluster work. Collaborated with his late wife, Mary Wilson.Mark: J M W; WILSON
- artist: Justin Wilson, Sr. (deceased)
- affiliation: Navajo
- hallmarks: JMW STERLING
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- dimensions: 5 1/2" inside, 1" gap, 2 1/2" across face
- weight: 57 grams
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings, no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from use
- style number: JB2741