Collar Tips, Sterling Silver & Orange Spiny Oyster, Old Pawn, Hallmark, Vintage, 492
Double D Ranch is pleased to offer this pair of collar tips crafted by Joe Tom Lowe. These vintage tips feature forty-two petit point orange spiny oyster cabochons in tiny serrated bezels set in sterling silver accented by twist wire, dimensional detailing, and floral applique.
Joe Tom Lowe (Navajo). Active since 1970s. Petit point.
Marks: T. LOWE; JOE T. LOWE; TOMMY LOWE
- artist: Joe Tom Lowe
- markings: TOMMY LOWE, NAVAJO STERLING
- materials: sterling silver, spiny oyster, base metal findings
- dimensions: 3" x 2 1/2"
- weight: 51 grams
- closures: tie tack backs
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings
- no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from use
- style number: JP493