Collar Tips, Sterling Silver & Orange Spiny Oyster, Old Pawn, Hallmark, Vintage, 492
Double D Ranch is pleased to offer this pair of collar tips crafted by Joe Tom Lowe. These vintage tips feature forty-two petit point orange spiny oyster cabochons in tiny serrated bezels set in sterling silver accented by twist wire, dimensional detailing, and floral applique.
Joe Tom Lowe ( Navajo). Active since 1970s. Petit point.
Marks: T. LOWE; JOE T. LOWE; TOMMY LOWE
- artist: Joe Tom Lowe
- affiliation: Navajo
- markings: TOMMY LOWE, NAVAJO STERLING
- materials: sterling silver, spiny oyster, base metal findings
- dimensions: 3" x 2 1/2"
- weight: 51 grams
- closures: tie tack backs
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings
- no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from use
- style number: JP493