Bolo, Turquoise & Coral, Applique, Vintage, 1070
Add a little awesome to your outfit.
This bold vintage bolo (likely Navajo-made) features a statement-sized stone of bright blue turquoise, accented by three free-form cabochons of red coral and sterling silver leaf appliqué. The cord is a classic braided leather with silver aiguillettes.
- affiliation: likely Navajo
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise, coral, leather cording
- dimensions: 40" end to end, 39.00 mm x 32.00 mm
- shield: 3" x 2 1/4"
- weight: 76 grams
- closure: tension clamp, BENNETT PAT PEND C-31
- condition: nice vintage condition, stones are secure in their settings, no stone chips or hairline fractures, silver has a nice patina, light wear from use
- style number: JN1070