Bolo, Cluster, Turquoise, Vintage, 999
Be bold with your bolo!
This pretty vintage statement piece features a sterling silver trapezoid shield adorned with a dozen natural nuggets of turquoise set in tiny serrated bezels and accented with stamp work and curlicue applique. The cord is a traditional braided leather with silver aiguillettes. It’s a handsome outfit addition -- for a man or a woman!
- affiliation: likely Navajo
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise, leather cording
- dimensions: 38" end to end
- shield: 2" x 3"
- weight: 49 grams
- closure: sautered bar clamps
- condition: very good vintage condition with light oxidation and wear
- style number: JN999