Bolo, Turquoise, 3 Stone with Applique, Hallmark, Vintage, 1103
A BOLO IS A UNEXPECTED WAY TO ADD A LITTLE AWESOME TO YOUR OUTFIT.
This vintage bolo features a rectangular sterling silver slide adorned with three oval cabochons of pretty, light blue-green turquoise set in simple bezels and arranged diagonally across the slide, accented by some intricate leaf applique and a stampwork frame. The cord is a classic braided leather with sterling silver aiguillettes. Classic and timeless.
- artist: undetermined
- hallmarks: picto- dogbone
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise
- dimensions: 3" x 1 3/4"
- weight: 82 grams
- condition: nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings
- no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from ethnographic use
- style number: JN1103