Bolo, Slab, Specimen, Turquoise, Tips, Vintage ‘70s, 1224
STUNNING STATEMENT BOLO!
This ‘70s-era vintage bolo makes a BIG impression. The slide features a statement-sized slab of bold blue turquoise accented with stamped silver details and leaf applique. Another eye-catching attribute of this beauty is that the sterling silver aiguillettes are adorned with large free-form turquoise nuggets. The cord is a classic braided leather.
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise, leather cord
- dimensions: 3 1/2" x 2 3/4"
- closure: tension clamp marked BENNETT PAT. PEND.
- weight: 162 grams
- nice vintage condition
- stone is secure in its setting
- no stone chips or hairline fractures
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from use
- style number: JN1224