Bolo, Cluster, Turquoise, Hallmark, Vintage, 1222
A BOLO IS A BOLD WAY TO ADD A LITTLE AWESOME TO YOUR OUTFIT!
This big vintage beauty is certainly a statement piece. The oval shield features a baker’s dozen matrixed blue turquoise nuggets set in tiny scallop serrated bezels and interspersed with sterling silver drops, framed by twist wire detailing with a stamped sterling silver rim. The cord is a classic braided leather tipped with sterling silver aiguillettes.
- artist: possibly Herbert Platero
- hallmarks: HP conjoined with arrow pictorial
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise, leather cord
- dimensions: 38"
- weight: 74 grams
- closure: tension clamp
- nice vintage condition
- stones are secure in their settings
- no stone chips or hairline fractures
- one tip has a slight indenture
- silver has a nice patina
- light wear from use
- style number: JN1222