Belt, Turquoise, Vintage, 771
Buckle up and prepare to make a statement!
The sterling silver buckle features nine natural turquoise stones with varying shades and matrix; they don’t “match”, per se, but are very aesthetically pleasing together. The beautiful buckle is affixed to a vintage mock crocodile leather strap crafted by Nocona. (Sorry, it can’t be swapped out for another size.) This belt is absolutely beautiful and completely one-of-a-kind – a perfect addition to any outfit, and timeless addition to your wardrobe!
- affiliation: likely Navajo
- markings: Sterling
- materials: sterling silver, turquoise, base metal fittings
- measurement for buckle: 3" x 2"
- strap: fits 32", 1 1/2" x 36"
- weight: 68 gram
- condition: very vintage condition with light wear and oxidation
- style number: FA771